Factoring Services
 


"Factoring" means the trading of a trade account receivable by the Factor, which is responsible for the purchase of a trade receivable account in the form of a document that is used to collect the full amount of the customer. For example, batch, bill, receipt, invoice (Invoice) from the seller of goods / services. Vendor Products / Services To transfer the right of accounts receivable from the sale of goods / services in the domestic market to the Factor for the value of Invoice not exceeding 80% as agreed. The fees and interest rates in the accounts receivable management. Including operations in accounts receivable management. Collection of trade debt and take the risk that the debtor of the customer defaults. Factor has agreed to provide loans for working capital, increase liquidity of industrial operators, produce goods and services for small and medium enterprises.

Disclosed Factoring is an open trade account. Trade accounts receivable will be reported to the trade account receivable. The Company will take recourse under the assignment of claim. To be able to repay debts from trade accounts receivable. The customer to sell the transfer of claims. Claiming or forcing customers to pay their debts instead of trade debtors who refuse to pay or are unable to pay their debts. For debtor, the Company will send a letter or notice. Or the customer sends the letter to consent to transfer the claim directly to the debtor. To grant debtor rights to the fully transferred receivables.


Customer benefits
Customer benefits
1. Get cash quickly to use in business operations within 1-3 business days.
2. No collateral required for the loan.
3. Interest can be deducted from tax expenses.
4. Can raise the limit. As the sales increase.
5. Receive up to 80% cash advance on account receivable transferred. And the rest 20% on the debt collection.)
6. Helps to handle the receipt of payment on the bill / invoice from the account (if any).

For more information, please contact:
Mr. Pichet Ruangthip Tel. 081-8550817 or 02-7438787 ext. 330
Mr. Supavadee Thiamsaw Tel. 082-0104251 or 02-7438787 ext. 333
บริการสินเชื่อรถสาธารณะ
 


เพื่อให้สามารถรองรับต่อความต้องการของลูกค้าในกลุ่มผู้ขับขี่รถสาธารณะที่มีความต้องการบริการสินเชื่อในปริมาณที่มากขึ้น บริษัทฯ จึงจัดให้มีการเปิดให้บริการสินเชื่อส่วนบุคคลสำหรับผู้ขับขี่รถสาธารณะ และสินเชื่อเพื่อรถสาธารณะ โดยมีวัตถุประสงค์เพื่อเป็นการช่วยเหลือและสนับสนุนการประกอบอาชีพให้แก่บุคคลผู้มีอาชีพขับขี่รถสาธารณะทุกท่าน ให้สามารถก้าวเดินสู่ความสำเร็จและเป้าหมายที่ท่านมุ่งหวังไว้ได้


เอกสารที่ใช้ในการขอสินเชื่อ
ผู้ขอสินเชื่อ (ผู้เช่าซื้อ)
1. สำเนาบัตรประจำตัวประชาชน 4 ชุด
2. สำเนาทะเบียนบ้าน 4 ชุด
3. ใบขับขี่สาธารณะ 4 ชุด
4. บัญชีธนาคารย้อนหลัง 6 เดือน (ถ้ามี)
5. สำเนาโฉนดที่ดิน หน้า-หลัง (ถ้ามี)
6. ใบเสร็จค่าผ่อนบ้าน 3 งวดสุดท้าย (ถ้ามี)
7. ใบเสร็จค่าผ่อนรถ 3 งวดทุดท้าย (ถ้ามี)
8. สัญญาประกอบกิจการเข้าร่วม (ถ้ามี)
ผู้ค้ำประกัน
1. สำเนาบัตรประจำตัวประชาชน 3 ชุด
2. สำเนาทะเบียนบ้าน 3 ชุด
3. สำเนาโฉนดที่ดิน หน้า-หลัง (ถ้ามี)
4. ใบเสร็จค่าผ่อนบ้าน 3 งวดสุดท้าย (ถ้ามี)
5. ใบเสร็จค่าผ่อนรถ 3 งวดทุดท้าย (ถ้ามี)
6. บัญชีธนาคาร / Statement ย้อนหลัง 6 เดือน (ถ้ามี)
7. สลิปเงินเดือน หรือหนังสือรับรองเงินเดือน หรือบัตรพนักงาน (ถ้ามี)
 
Interested in services or inquiries